Celebrate the holiday season with the Brookline Chamber of Commerce at our annual holiday party.
Dinner, drinks and live music!
Great food provided by:
Barcelona Wine Bar, Osaka, Paris Creperie,The Fireplace, Whole Foods & VineRipe Grill.
Thursday, December 4, 2014 at the Brookline Teen Center
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
$40 per person / $75 for two.
Enjoy the fabulous music of The Big Quintet playing contemporary jazz & swing music.
50/50 raffle - proceeds go to one lucky raffle ticket winner & the Brookline Teen Center.
Register and pay online by November 20th and get a free drink ticket!
Click here to register or for more info.
Welcome to the Brookline Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Brookline Chamber of Commerce is to promote and advance the continued success of Brookline as a thriving community in which to live, work and do business. The Chamber takes a leadership role in the business community for Growth, Advocacy, Information and Networking.
- The Chamber is committed to promoting growth in Brookline by encouraging the economic success of Brookline businesses, professions and organizations.
- The Chamber is committed to the economic prosperity and success of its members, offering a wide range of member benefits.
- The Chamber is committed to adding value to the community through advocacy with local and state governments - supporting economic vitality and promoting a healthy, competitive business environment.
- The Chamber is a non-profit organization representing the diverse interests of Brookline businesses, professions, and organizations.
- The Chamber offers a wide range of quality programs, educational lectures, events, and correspondence that offer information to and about member businesses to improve business visibility, outreach, and marketing.
- The Chamber is a central information source for consumers and businesses.
- The Chamber hosts events and programs throughout the year to promote networking and develop strategic relationships.
Brookline Chamber of Commerce ~ Open for Business
The Brookline Chamber of Commerce is an independent, non-political organization, not affiliated with any other Chamber of Commerce, locally or nationally.